Sarah loves flavours and aromas, especially how they interact in food and beverages. With experience in the tea, coffee and wine industries and a healthy personal interest in chocolate, beer and spirits, local ingredients, world cuisine and seasonal dishes, Sarah is focused on good taste.
This interest in the experience of food and beverage is combined with the business savvy of a marketing generalist. Sarah earned an MBA from the University of British Columbia in 2016, solidifying her mastery of business fundamentals. Her 15+ year career includes:
- Developing and launching new products
- Managing events, from workshops and seminars to a major conference
- Overhauling category strategies from product to pricing
- Storytelling with compelling copy
- Cross-functional collaboration for big-picture planning